This super fun idea courtesy of Beth over at Adventures of an Elven Princess (her link is down below; you should totally check our her blog... she's awesome)
Okay, so here goes nothing!
1. Helping people
2. Playing with my 4 and 2 year-old nieces and 1 year-old nephew... they're just so much fun!
3. Being absolutely crazy with my brother
4. Haribo gummy bears... my favorite candy, of all time. Period. End of story.
5. Chocolate, because what girl doesn't love chocolate ;P
6. Curling up with a blanket and a good book
7. Watching great movies (I couldn't possibly name them all)
8. Eating a whole bag of popcorn all by myself
9. Laughing with my best friends
10. Dreaming about what's to come in my life
11. Finding God in the simple things
12. Smelling fresh roses
13. Watching snow fall
14. Looking up at the stars... and being struck with awe
15. Walking down cobbled streets
16. listening to Mattia Cupelli's music on Youtube; I'll put some links at the bottom for some of my favorite songs ;)
17. drifting off to sleep while praying the rosary... such a beautiful way to end the day
18. knowing God loves me <3
19. getting all dressed up for something
20. watching the sun rise and set
So, that was really fun! Thanks for the idea Beth! I'll probably make a second list sometime soon, but until then, what makes you happy?
Links http://adventuresofanelvenprincess.blogspot.com/ & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsLqQtOJT8c (this is such a beautiful song...)
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Now, you probably guessed by now that I love quotes. But how can I not, with all the inspiration they hold. So today, I'm going to share with you some of my favorite words of C.S. Lewis. I apologize if this isn't very fun :)
(I love this one; lady's, we don't have to lower our standards. Men must rise to meet God's own for our lives)
(I love the picture too :p)
(how beautiful is this truth...)