Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things: Part 1

Let's be honest, I'm a terrible blogger. And I'm extremely sorry for the scarcity of my posts. So, if you have any advice, leave it in the comment section. Because hearing from you would make my day :)

Anyway, I'm just going to share with you a few of my favorite things. (By the way, these are the more serious ones.)
  •  God.
              My all in all. The one who has loved me more than anyone I know or will know. The one who sacrificed His very life to grant me salvation. And let’s face it, I’m not in any way worthy of what He has given me.
“It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” - 1 Corinthians 13:7-8
  •  My Family and Friends.
              Even though they can drive me off the wall sometimes (this more pertains to my family), I can’t deny that I love them dearly and love spending time with them. Even when I’m down, they seem to lift my spirits, whether it’s my brother being his goofy self, or my Dad walking around the house talking to himself.
And then there are my friends. You know how they say sometimes it’s better to have a few close friends versus countless others? Well that’s what I’ve been blessed with. We’ve known each other since childhood and I can’t imagine my life without them. They’re the kind of friends I’ll always remember.  

No comments:

Post a Comment